Free door-to-door delivery Criteria
Free door-to-door delivery will only be offered if there is lift access and the trolley can fit in the lift at the delivery address.
The following goods are prohibited from consignment:
- Materials, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted items classified as hazardous materials, dangerous goods, prohibited or restricted items by any government department or other relevant agency or under any relevant legislation;
- Items that KE Containers determines cannot be safely or legally transported (such items include, but are not limited to: fragile or perishable items, animals, food and drugs, gold and silver, currency, holders of negotiable instruments, negotiable documents, securities, works of art, Passports or other identification documents or samples, precious metals and gemstones, arms, ammunition parts and ammunition, human remains, pornography, illegal drugs/prohibited drugs).
Regardless of whether the consignee has notified KE of the above items, KE is not responsible for any loss, damage to the above items or any consequences arising from delays in delivery. If KE Consolidation ceases service with respect to any shipment deemed unsuitable for shipment pursuant to this Section 1, no refund will be made for the shipping charges paid by the consignee for that shipment.
When submitting a consolidation order, members should fill in the description of the item correctly in Chinese. Parcels may be inspected, detained and/or seized by the customs authorities if items therein are prohibited or not correctly declared. We disclaim all liabilities arising from your failure to comply with this clause and reserve the right to recover from you all losses and damages incurred.
Cut-off Tima and China Warehouse Working Hours
Cut-off time is 2:00 p.m., parcels will be dispatched on the same day (except Saturdays or public holidays) provided that order is received by us before the cut off time and full payment is made. It will subject to system records.
China Warehouse receive parcels at 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. everyday.
- Parcels that arrive at the warehouse before 12:00 noon will be put-away in storage on the same day.
- Parcels may be signed as received by the courier in the e-commerce platform system upon pick-up of the parcels before they physically arrive at the warehouse. In case of inconsistency between status of your parcel shown at the e-commerce platform and our system, please try again later.
Hong Kong Standart Delivery time
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. From Monday to Saturday
Except for Public holidays, days when Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above are hoisted.
Customer Service Business Hours
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday (Lunch Hour: 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m.)
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Saturday
Except for public holidays, days when Black Rainstorm Warning Signal or Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above are hoisted.
- In the event of special events (e.g. double 11 and double 12 shopping festivals) and China statutory holidays, the time of dispatch and delivery will be subject to change. Please refer to our announcement from time to time.
- The Hong Kong or China customs do not prescribe the time required for the parcels to be seized, and we will not be responsible for any compensation or liability.
- If consignee declares the parcels do not match the actual product/ prohibited/ sensitive goods, Hong Kong and China customs can seize the individual guest shipment and will not notify the time of return.